Re: colvars: How to implement a collective variable of vector type?

From: yjcoshc (yjcoshc_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2018 - 05:01:52 CDT

Hi Giacomo,

Is there any way to parse unlimited atom groups (group1,...,groupN)? I
decide to write a loop checking groupN by cvc::parse_group and break the
loop when cvc::parse_group return NULL, but cvc::parse_group seems
raising an error when groupN is not defined.

Haochuan Chen

在 2018年03月11日 20:05, Giacomo Fiorin 写道: