Re: Fwd: parseFEP domain error

From: Chris Chipot (chipot_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2018 - 17:25:57 CST

Hello Francesco,

thank you for your message and for pointing this issue to our attention.
ParseFEP has undergone a number of important changes recently, and in
the process, the link to XMGrace and ImageMagick has been broken. Sorry
for the trouble it has created. The problem has now been fixed, and a
revised version of the code should be available in the next nightly
build of VMD.

Cheers,

Chris Chipot

--
Chris Chipot
CNRS research director, University of Lorraine