Re:

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2018 - 12:09:02 CST

But it isn’t called. Source it within the file. Within “main_job.conf”, you need to have a “source normal_job.namd” command, otherwise NAMD won’t read in and evaluate the contents of normal_job.namd.

Josh Vermaas

Director’s Postdoctoral Fellow
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
joshua.vermaas_at_nrel.gov<mailto:joshua.vermaas_at_nrel.gov>