Re: all-atom to coarse-grained system

From: Rabeta Yeasmin (rabetayeasmin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2018 - 11:23:20 CST

Dear Mr.Kwan and Marlin,

Thank you so much for your information. These are really helpful.
I have another question about protein structure. I am using a dimer
structure of protein inside lipid bilayer. There are hydrogen bonds and
some other interactions between the monomer. I am wondering if that will be
affected by coarse-graining simulation. I have seen in the
residue-based coarse-graining tutorial, they used some extra bonds to
compensate the interactions among the monomers in oligomer inside lipid
bilayer.
And also they
Rabeta Yeasmin