Re: Stress calculation

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2018 - 10:42:31 CST

Hi Abhay, the 9 components of the pressure tensor will be printed to the
standard output over time with the prefix "PRESSURE:", its running average
with the prefix "PRESSAVG:", etc.

I'm not sure what kind of potential energy you are using for such system:
make sure that the force field you are using is appropriate by checking the
literature.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin