Different resid in pdb fie but showing same molecule in VMD

From: Rabeta Yeasmin (rabetayeasmin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2018 - 17:42:14 CST

Dear NAMD users,

I am trying to visually track water molecules which pass through a channel
formed a bilayer in VMD. I found that some water molecules with resid like
6b52, 6b7b, 6a22 are showed same water molecule in VMD although in pdb file
they are shown as different resid and their coordinates are also different
in pdb file. Water molecules with resid 314a, 314b, 314c also shows same
molecule in vmd but have different resid in pdb file.

I will be thankful if you anyone can explain this.
Thanks very much.

Rabeta Yeasmin