AW: How to continue RMSD of previous production simulation

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Sat Dec 03 2016 - 05:51:18 CST

Ok sry for the confusion. Your question was related to the problem, that you have frames in your DCD files that have been written there, after the last restart files have been created, from which you later restarted. Therefore you have some jumps in your RMSD from DCD file to DCD file. The easiest option here is to truncate the DCDs to the last timestep where a restart file have been written, so there are no redundant frames. This can be done using e.g. catdcd.

Norman Geist