Re: Generate psf file in x-plor format

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Thu Nov 17 2016 - 14:56:01 CST

Hi Nehad,

Take a look at the end of the psf file you sent. Its truncated midway through line 344. Your script to generate the psf looks solid, so I don't know how this happened. The truncation would be why solvate won't work on it. Did the psfgen script give you any errors? This is definitely weird, but might go away if you just rerun the generation script.
-Josh