Re: Crashes with dihedral PC

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2016 - 22:40:17 CST

Hello Jiyong, this is a significant jump in version numbers, but you
should be able to continue such simulation nonetheless.

Can you post or send off-list the links to download the configuration files
(NAMD and Colvars both) and the state/restart files necessary to test the
simulation?

Thanks
Giacomo

--