Re: AW: Trigger DCD frame from TCL?

From: Brian Radak (bradak_at_anl.gov)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2016 - 07:34:48 CST

Ah yes, so this is a problem that I understand - I just gave the REMD
developers the benefit of the doubt that they had this working as well.
When I implemented simulated tempering, the solution was to invert the
cycle so that the exchange is attempted first and then MD is run. This
ensures that the final frame (which must be a multiple of DCDFreq) is
drawn with the reported Hamiltonian parameters.

HTH,

Brian