Re: NAMD Execution Error

From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2016 - 14:09:02 CDT

Hi Oscar,

NAMD is complaining that you aren't giving it parameters for the HB1 atomtype. HB1 is the atomtype for the backbone hydrogen, so it should be in par_all36_prot.prm. Was this parameter file added to the NAMD configuration? Atomtypes change between force field versions every once and a while, and I suspect somehow you are mixing old parameters with new atomtypes.

-Josh