Switch off rescale temperature after some number of timesteps

From: Harish Srinivasan (harishlglk1992_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2016 - 01:05:50 CDT

Dear all,

My configuration file goes something like this.

*#Temperature scalingif {1} {rescaleTemp $temperaturerescaleFreq 5run 500;
#.5 ps run}#Production run*

*#Switch off temperature rescalingrun 10000 ;# 10ps*

Now *I wish to switch off the temperature rescale after the production run
starts*. How to achieve this ? Does the above configuration file already do
that ? If it does, I am not able to see information about this in the
output file.

Thank you,
Harish