Oxidized cysteine parameters for CHARMM36

From: Gergely Gyimesi (gergely.gyimesi_at_ibmm.unibe.ch)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2016 - 08:40:04 CDT

Dear NAMD users,

I am currently on the lookout for parameters for oxidized cysteine
(cysteine sulfenic/sulfinic/sulfonic acid) that can be used with
CHARMM36. So far I have only found SwissSidechain, but it doesn't have
them, and some other parameters for other force-fields. I was wondering
if anyone has come across anything like that, I would be grateful for
any hints.

Best regards,
Gergely Gyimesi

--