graphene with proteins

From: Zeina Salman (zaldolam_at_email.uark.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 25 2016 - 19:42:51 CDT

Dear users and developers,
I am trying to simulate the interactions between graphene and proteins.
According to the publications, NAMD has been used for such studies. I am
new to MD simulations and NAMD. I realize that I need to go through the
tutorials and user's guide. In fact, I have already started. However, any
information or advice to speed up my progress will be greatly appreciated.
Also, feel free to recommend any tools and examples or software that I need
to download. Thanks in advance

I appreciate your time
Zeina

--