Coordinate DCD file was not created during restart of adaptive biasing force simulation using colvars.

From: Zach Bonham (zabonham_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2016 - 15:15:45 CDT

Hi,

I am running an adaptive biasing force simulation using colvars. Upon
attempting to restart my simulation due to time constraints, I am getting
an error in the log file which reads "COORDINATE DCD FILE [specificed dcd
output file name.dcd] WAS NOT CREATED. I have checked my configuration file
and colvars input file multiple times for reasons that could be causing
this problem and I have been unable to find the cause of this error. What
would be causing this error and how could it be corrected?

Thanks,
Zach Bonham