Re: Simulated annealing, in solvent or in vacuum?

From: Roshan Shrestha (roshanpra_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2016 - 03:17:37 CDT

If you are trying to determine the secondary structure of proteins using
simulated annealing, then I suggest you to perform it in solution, however
I am not experienced on using this method in NAMD, though I have done it
using GROMACS. So, I hope other users can better help you with your query.
Thanks

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 1:06 AM, faride badalkhani <farideh.khamseh_at_gmail.com

--
Roshan Shrestha
Graduate Student