Re: Lipid Bilayer Shearing

From: Sachin Natesh (snatesh_at_uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2016 - 13:01:45 CDT

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your response. The screenshots I provided are from the unwrapped
trajectory. As you suggest, the membrane looks fine when wrapped. The
barostat was set to have constant ratio. Our goal is to study protein-lipid
interaction. For this purpose, does it suffice to unwrap the protein alone
while leaving the lipid wrapped?

Best,
Sachin