Re: Energy minimization

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2016 - 09:57:04 CDT

are you doing energy minimization or dynamics? you say here 1 ns and talk
about time-steps, that sounds like dynamics. Energy minimization would
just be steps, one can't really assume any particular time.

Assuming it really is minimization, I think you should expect a continuous
decrease in energy over time. I don't really see why it would need to be
straight. Maybe I'm missing something, can you explain why you think it
ought to be straight?

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student