RE: Msd

From: Radak, Brian K (bradak_at_anl.gov)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2016 - 12:48:13 CDT

I don't think that most common formulations for self diffusion coefficients expect periodic boundaries. Maybe using the velocity autocorrelation would avoid this?

The easiest solution is almost certainly to use "wrapAll off" or else "unwrap" the trajectory somehow (using VMD perhaps?).

Brian Radak
Postdoctoral Appointee
Leadership Computing Facility
Argonne National Laboratory