RE: how to reassign dcdfreq??

From: Radak, Brian K (bradak_at_anl.gov)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2016 - 13:22:08 CDT

If I'm (hastily) reading the source code correctly, you should be able to invoke the DCDFreq command before any new run statement (but only once). I think this should also include minimize calls?

Did you not try this? Is there an error message?

Brian Radak
Postdoctoral Appointee
Leadership Computing Facility
Argonne National Laboratory