Re: Applying "selectionRule" in Multiple Walker ABF

From: Jeff Comer (jeffcomer_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2016 - 09:49:31 CDT

Dear Souvik Sinha,

Sorry for not replying for so long. Justice delayed is probably justice denied.

First, the error you that you saw in your first post is because $cMax
== 0. You can probably check for that and not apply selection rules
when that is case.

You are completely right about the 2D ABF issue! I didn't set up the
selection rules to work with 2D transition coordinates.
colvarbias_abf::bin_count() and colvarbias_abf::current_bin() only
refer to the first dimension. It looks to me that it might not be that
hard to extend it to the second dimension. If you're still interested
I think I can fix this.

Jeff

Jeffrey Comer, PhD
Assistant Professor
Institute of Computational Comparative Medicine
Nanotechnology Innovation Center of Kansas State
Kansas State University
Office: P-213 Mosier Hall
Phone: 785-532-6311
Website: http://jeffcomer.us