How can I find the proper number of solvent molecules in the simulation?

From: faride badalkhani (farideh.khamseh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2016 - 09:25:50 CDT

Dear all,

I am going to investigate the effect of solvent on the structure of a
polymer. Therefore. I performed the NPT simulations on the water+polymer
and now I want to repeat the simulations with the other solvent which is a
fluoroalkane. The problem is that I do not know what is the proper number
of solvent molecules I should add to the solvent box. Could you help me on
this, please?

Regards,
Farideh