Re: Umbrella sampling of 2 CNT's taking distance as collective variable

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Wed Jun 01 2016 - 10:26:27 CDT

Hi,

this is a misunderstanding on the meaning of targetCenters. There should be
several centers/targetCenters only if the bias is applied on several
colvars. Here, only the first one is considered (back in April I added a
fix to the code to check for spurious values after that).

If you want to go to 10 A in 5 stages, you should just specify
targetCenters 10.

Jerome