setting up simulation in vmd using charmm 36 forcefield

From: Rabeta Yeasmin (rabetayeasmin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 27 2016 - 16:28:38 CDT

Hi,

I had set up a simulation for human beta defensin-3 protein dimer using
charmm 27 force field before and now I am trying to sest up simulation
using charmm 36 force field for this molecule. This time I use
top_all36_prot_lipid.rtf and par_all36_prot_lipid.prm files to set up the
simulation. But pre file output showing this-

ERROR: The following variables were set in the
ERROR: configuration file but are NOT VALID
ERROR: parameter
FATAL ERROR: ERROR(S) IN THE CONFIGURATION FILE

And the simulation is not running. Can anyone please help me with this?\

Thank you