Re: Adsorption energy of protein in vacuum

From: Abhishek TYAGI (atyagiaa_at_connect.ust.hk)
Date: Mon May 23 2016 - 19:52:56 CDT

Dear Jeff,

Thankyou for providing the information. The download link is not working to download the tutorial files. I can only download the the pdf file.

Thanks and regards

Abhi

Abhishek Tyagi

PhD Student

Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering

Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong