Re: accessing values of 'extendedLagrangian' fictious degree of freedom

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2016 - 04:24:18 CDT

Hi Prabhakar,

If you enable extendedLagrangian and access the value of the collective
variable through Tcl, what you get *is* the fictitious degree of freedom,
not the "actual" value of the geometric function. In the colvars trajectory
file, you get both values. A trick if you need both values from Tcl would
be to parse the output of [cv printframe].

Best,
Jerome