simulation of hyperbranched polymers

From: faride badalkhani (farideh.khamseh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2016 - 07:54:49 CDT

Dear all,

I want to simulate a hyperbranched dendrimer, but I get error message such
as
Atoms moving too fast ..
or
Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 6!
or
Low global cuda exclusion

I tried different ways to overcome this problem; simulated annealing in
vacuum and water box, several steps of minimization, but the same errors.

Finally I decided to start from a low generation dendrimer and add each
generation after equilibration of the G-1 generation. But, unfortunately I
got the same error in the first generation, again.

Could somebody help me with this issue?
It is a few days that I am waiting for the answer, but I hope this time
someone replies my email.
I can send the .pdb file of my structure if need be.

Regards,
Farideh