Re: Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 538

From: Brian Radak (bradak_at_anl.gov)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2016 - 10:04:40 CDT

I wouldn't recommend minimizing that much. Personally I never exceed
1000 steps.

You might be getting an error from PBCs, so maybe check the box
dimensions (i.e. set them larger and try to repeat the calculation)?

You can also try heating gradually with an annealing protocol starting
at low temperature and then ramping up.

Brian

--
Brian Radak