Re: Running multi-node jobs on Sun Grid Engine

From: Sourav Ray (souravray90_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2016 - 00:19:23 CDT

My PBS and SLURM scripts are working pretty well, I have been trying to run
multi-node jobs on Sun Grid Engine resource manager without any success.

The Cluster details:

1. Operating system: Cent OS - 6.2
2. Cluster management utility - ROCKS cluster
3. Resource manager and scheduler - Sun Grid engine

I use the following line to submit the jobs to the scheduler:

qsub -q <queue name> <script name>.sh

Attached: SGE single node script

Thanks and regards
Sourav

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 4:02 PM, Norman Geist <norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de