NAMD survey starting

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2016 - 13:34:00 CDT

Hi,

I just wanted to assure everyone that if you receive one of the following
emails it is legitimate. It's been five years since the last survey and
this one shouldn't take more than a few minutes of your time. Collecting
this information on the NAMD user community affects both our plans and the
continuation of funding to carry them out.

Thanks!

Jim

From: "Teo, Koon Heng Ivan" <XXXXXX_at_illinois.edu>
Subject: Request for Participation in NAMD Survey

Dear NAMD User,

Our records indicate you have downloaded a recent version of the NAMD software. As part of our ongoing effort to keep NAMD an outstanding program for molecular modeling, we are seeking feedback from NAMD users. Your answers to the questions below will help us develop NAMD in ways which are most responsive to your needs and the needs of the biomedical community.

Please take a few minutes to complete the following survey. Individual responses will be kept confidential. A report summarizing results across individual responses will be posted on the NAMD website. Thank you in advance for your participation.

To start the survey, click here: Start Survey

Regards,
The NAMD Development and TCBG Evaluation Teams