Re: Problems in NAMD's code about real implementation of function named ComputeNonbondedUtil:calc_pair_energy

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 30 2016 - 21:00:17 CST

Dear Ye,
These are actually defined through the repeated inclusions of ComputeNonbondedBase.h found in ComputeNonbondedStd.C and similar files. If you read very carefully (and you fully understand c++ preprocessor macros; if you don’t, then stop and read up before going on) you can figure out how any particular function in the calc_xxx_yyy family is defined. This code is not for the faint of heart — here there be monsters. Most of the actual work is done through the code in ComputeNonbondedBase2.h

Best,
Peter