Re: Bubble in water during membrane simulations

From: Kevin Chan (cchan2242-c_at_my.cityu.edu.hk)
Date: Mon Nov 16 2015 - 10:41:21 CST

Dear Giacomo,

Thank you so much for the reply.

In fact, I did regular simulations of a smaller membrane. Currently, the rectangular membrane, that I mentioned in the question, is made from two square equilibrated membrane replicating along the x-axis. But still, after replication, I think the rectangular one should also go through some equilibration runs and that is when I found the annoying problem.

Interestingly, simulation of the smaller square membrane with same parameters did not generate the "bubble".

Regards,
Kevin