error reading colvars.conf in REUS

From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 05 2015 - 16:45:48 CST

Hi,

I am trying to work through the tutorial of replica exchange umbrella
sampling in NAMD. Somehow, I am getting the following error, although I do
have the colvars.conf file in the folder.

colvars:
colvars: Initializing the collective variables module, version 2014-10-23.
colvars:
colvars: Reading new configuration from file "colvars.conf":
colvars: Error: in opening configuration file "colvars.conf".
colvars: No such file or directory
colvars: If this error message is unclear, try recompiling with
-DCOLVARS_DEBUG.
FATAL ERROR: Error in the collective variables module: No such file or
directory
[0] Stack Traceback:

Has anyone else faced this issue? I saw there was a bug regarding loading
colvars for restarting the simulation, but right now I am just running the
job0.conf file. Also, I am using NAMD 2.10

Best regards,
Chitrak.