Re: vmd-l: Including two parameters for protein-ligand simulation

From: Sourav Ray (souravray90_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 28 2015 - 02:20:04 CDT

It has been going for too long, can you please stop spamming this mailing
list with your inane questions and find someone nearby who knows a bit
about simulations. If not, collect your queries for a day and post them as
a single message. I am surprised no one from UIUC has done anything
regarding the flood of your questions and such an obvious misuse of mailing
list till now. If this keeps on going I will have to subscribe through a
random email id and not my primary one.

In short, if you have no one to guide you and given how good your
comprehension skills are, then maybe simulations is not your cup of tea.