Re: Biasing potential of a Metadynamics Simulation

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 27 2015 - 13:14:06 CDT

Fidan, the first column of the traj file is the step number, the second is
the collective variable.

There is no kinetic energy by default in metadynamics.

The email thread refers to the data found in the state file, which contains
a grid with the metadynamics energy and forces, and additional explicit
Gaussian hills when these are off-grid.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin