Charm++ warning> fences and atomic operations not available in native assembly

From: Ern Seang Ong (Ern.Ong_at_student.adfa.edu.au)
Date: Thu Aug 20 2015 - 02:56:40 CDT

Hi NAMD users,

Recently I have successfully a MD simulation of a water-polymer solvent with NAMD-VMD. I have come across with this Charmm++ warning > fences and atomic operations not available in native assembly, can anyone help to explain the meaning of this Charmm++ warning? I have browsed the internet and can't find any information on this.

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Cheers,
Ernest
UNSW AUSTRALIA
UNSW CANBERRA AT THE AUSTRALIAN DEFENCE FORCE ACADEMY
PO Box 7916, CANBERRA BC 2610, Australia
Web: http://unsw.adfa.edu.au

CRICOS Provider no. 00098G

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of UNSW.