Debugging and Force Checking?

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak.accts_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 20 2015 - 09:32:44 CDT

I can't seem to find this in the manual; how does one turn on debug output
in NAMD? Is it via a compile flag or is there an input option?

I am also wondering if anyone has a routine to test analytical versus
numerical derivatives. Presumably this could be somewhat simply implemented
in a tcl script. If there is no such resource, would there be interest in
producing one?

Regards,
Brian

--