namd ibverbs

From: Maxime Boissonneault (maxime.boissonneault_at_calculquebec.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 16 2015 - 12:59:50 CDT

Hi,
One of our user would like to use namd 2.10 ibverbs with GPU on our GPU
cluster. I cannot find documentation on how to use it. Is there such
documentation ? We're used to either use the multicore-cuda version or
the Cuda+MPI version, but since you now provide an ibverbs+GPU binaries,
we downloaded them and wanted to try them.

Thanks,

--
Maxime Boissonneault