UNABLE TO FIND ANGLE PARAMETERS FOR HT HT OT

From: Anjela Manandhar (anjelamanandhar_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 2015 - 15:58:55 CDT

Dear NAMD users,
My protein consists of Mg surrounded by four O atoms. I generated psf using
VMD-autopsf tool, O atoms are bound to H atoms, forming water molecules.
However there is an extra bond between two H atoms. So, during minimization
I get the error saying : UNABLE TO FIND ANGLE PARAMETERS FOR HT HT OT
Following the suggestion posted on the following link, I edited my topo
file and regenerated my psf. However, I am still getting the same error
during minimization.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l.2004-2005/2819.html

Any information or comment will be greatly appreciated.

Anjela Manandhar