Re: Dihedral definition in NAMD

From: Kevin C Chan (cchan2242-c_at_my.cityu.edu.hk)
Date: Wed Mar 11 2015 - 05:03:54 CDT

For the cv calculation I just loaded the coor files so no PBC parameters
were inserted. However as it gives exactly the first value of simulation-2
so I assumed it plays well with the PBC. I have been looking at my protein,
it has never gone out of the water box.

Nevertheless cv calculation in VMD is just one of the checkings. The
problem relies on why would I have two different values between the end of
simulation-1 and the start of simulation-2. They should be loading very
similar coor, vel and xsc files (though not exactly the same as I used to
load the restart ones).

For your information, the last number of simulation-1 has way earlier
coupled to my desired value, say 10, and the first value of simulation-2 is
maybe 30 and then it starts to be coupled towards the desired value. As I
am doing a number of subsequent simulations, I can see every colvars.traj
is like this.

Once again, many thanks in advance!
Kevin