Reg. restarting a Thermodynamic Integration Run

From: Aditya Chattopadhyay (aditya.c_at_research.iiit.ac.in)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2015 - 09:32:26 CST

Hi,
I am doing a thermodynamic integration simulation run for about 2 ns for every lambda value from 0 to 1. My simulation crashed midway. I was wondering is there any way I can restart the run from upto where it has calculated? I know how to restart a run for normal equilibriation and production runs. But for alchemical free energy methods I couldn't find anything in the documentation.

Thank you for your help,

Regards,
Aditya Chattopadhyay
CCNSB,