is there a method equivalent to conformational flooding in NAMD 2.10

From: Thomas Evangelidis (tevang3_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2015 - 07:43:36 CST

Dear NAMD list,

Is there any method in NAMD equivalent to Helmut Grubmuller's
Conformational Flooding? I want to open a transporter starting from an
intermediate state in which it was crystallized, but I don't know the final
state. So far, I have ran a 1 microsecond aMD simulation but nothing
happened. I conducted all my simulations with NAMD hence I hesitate
migrating to GROMACS.

thanks,
Thomas

Thomas Evangelidis
PhD student
University of Athens
Faculty of Pharmacy
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Panepistimioupoli-Zografou
157 71 Athens
GREECE
email: tevang_at_pharm.uoa.gr
          tevang3_at_gmail.com
website: https://sites.google.com/site/thomasevangelidishomepage/
*Physics is the only real science. The rest are just stamp collecting.*
*- Ernest Rutherford*