AW: AW: AW: AW: warnings while using amber files

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2015 - 08:56:36 CST

I can’t tell if these ERROR lines point out a real problem. It seems that one of the file reading plugins output this error on some lines it doesn’t like without further information, maybe blank lines in the prmtop or pdb or some encoding issues. You should carefully check the results and check for future jobs under which circumstances this issue arises.

Norman Geist.