AW: error parsing config file while executing

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2015 - 00:26:37 CST

Hey,

without any additional information about what exactly you were doing and what script causes the problem I can only assume some encoding issues between tutorial files you might have downloaded and your windows. You must know that these tutorial files have likely been created using linux which uses a different character encoding table than windows does (Unicode/UTF8). So you might want to convert text files which you have downloaded to windows format, maybe by using a proper text editor like Ultraedit or Notepad++

Otherwise pls give more information, so script and exact error message.

Norman Geist.