Re: energy output

From: Chitrak Gupta (chgupta_at_mix.wvu.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 09 2015 - 11:47:57 CST

Hi Jinxia,

Look through the NAMD tutorial. It explains how to use the grep/awk command
to get the information you need from your NAMD log file. Specifically, note
that the lines containing these information always starts with the keyword
"ENERGY". The line starting with "ETITLE" will tell you the order in which
the quantities are printed, so you will know which column(s) you need.

Hope this helps,
Chitrak.