Re: Reverse Coarse Graining using VMD CG Builder

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 21 2015 - 07:29:13 CDT

Hi Ardavan,
The problem is almost assuredly the fact that your rcg file numbering does not match what is actually present. If you assembled a combined all-atom system with the atoms in the same order as they are in your merged file, and then coarse grained that, you could use the resulting rcg file. Alternatively, did you try splitting the structure into separate lipid and peptide pdb files for reverse coarse graining?
Best,
Peter