Re: Performing MD simulations with protein and halide ions (iodide, bromide, chloride)

From: Branko (bdrakuli_at_chem.bg.ac.rs)
Date: Sat Oct 17 2015 - 15:42:11 CDT

Vlatko,

Yes, you could retain initial position of halide ions, but during
simulation it is expected that such ions could move to solvent or
similar. In any way it is strongly recommendable to learn from basic
NAMD tutorials available at:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/namd-index.html how to set-up
input for and to run basic NAMD simulations.

Branko