Re: NAMD - wrap atoms, not center of mass

From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 16 2015 - 10:48:35 CDT

Hi Stano,
There is not a documented way of doing this, an usually it isn't
something you'd want to do, since your molecules will get split across
periodic boundaries, and it looks hideous for many bond-based
visualizations. If you want to do this, trajectory postprocessing in VMD
or other tools will let you do this manually.
-Josh Vermaas