Re: MD Simulation of accelerated MD using GPU

From: Brian Radak (brian.radak.accts_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 12 2015 - 20:01:24 CDT

I am not an expert at all with the NAMD GPU implementation, but I would
suppose it is wholly possible that the added communication from
computing the potential energy at each step (since that defines the
boost factor) could slow down the simulation that much.

Brian

--
Brian Radak
Postdoctoral Scholar