RE: Patch-size Error (not like the other ones)

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Jul 27 2015 - 02:32:33 CDT

Please also report

1. Error message

2. Namd version

One major problem could be you setting all those options, which are usually
fine as default.

You don’t need to set:

useConstantRatio
useflexiblecell
useConstantArea
vdwForceSwitching
splitpatch
hgroupcutoff
pairlistsPerCycle
strainrate
usegrouppressure
PMETolerance
PMEInterpOrder
rigidtolerance
rigiditerations

You should set:

timestep 2.0
numsteps 50000000

structure ../scr/final2_slp4.psf
paraTypeCharmm on

coordinates ../scr/equilibration/equil4.coor
velocities ../scr/equilibration/equil4.vel
extendedsystem ../scr/equilibration/equil4.xsc

outputname ../scr/production/prod1
outputenergies 1000
outputtiming 1000
outputpressure 1000